In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Animate a layered Adobe Photoshop file.
• Duplicate an animation using the pick whip.
• Work with imported Photoshop layer styles.
• Apply a track matte to control the visibility of layers.
• Animate a layer using the Corner Pin effect.
• Apply the Lens Flare effect to a solid layer.
• Use time remapping and the Layer panel to dynamically retime footage.
• Edit Time Remap keyframes in the Graph Editor.
This lesson will take approximately an hour to complete. Download the Lesson06 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at ...