In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Use a transition to move from one clip to another.
• Use the Levels effect to correct the color in a shot.
• Use the mask tracker to track part of a scene.
• Remove an area using the Keylight (1.2) effect.
• Use the Auto Levels effect to remove a color cast.
• Key out an area using the Color Range effect.
• Correct colors using Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse 3.
• Use the CC Toner effect to create a mood.
• Copy an object in the scene with the Clone Stamp tool.
This lesson will take approximately an hour to complete. Download the Lesson10 ...