In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Stabilize a shaky camera shot.
• Use single-point motion tracking to track one object in a shot to another object in a shot.
• Perform multipoint tracking using perspective corner-pinning.
• Use Imagineer Systems mocha for After Effects to track motion.
• Create a particle system.
• Use the Timewarp effect to create slow-motion video.
This lesson will take approximately two hours to complete. Download the Lesson13 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you ...