4. Working with Shape Layers
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create custom shapes.
• Customize a shape’s fill and stroke.
• Use path operations to transform shapes.
• Animate shapes.
• Repeat shapes.
• Snap layers into alignment.
• Use an expression to animate properties in time with audio.
This lesson will take approximately an hour to complete. Download the Lesson04 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If you need to restore the start files, download them from ...