11. Using 3D Features
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a 3D environment in After Effects.
• Look at a 3D scene from multiple views.
• Create 3D text.
• Rotate and position layers along x, y, and z axes.
• Animate a camera layer.
• Add lights to create shadows and depth.
• Export an After Effects composition to use in Maxon Cinema 4D.
• Import a Cinema 4D scene into After Effects.
This lesson will take approximately an hour to complete. Download the Lesson11 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this ...