Chapter 1. Getting to Know the Workflow
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a project and import footage.
• Create compositions and arrange layers.
• Navigate the Adobe After Effects interface.
• Use the Project, Composition, and Timeline panels.
• Apply basic keyframes and effects.
• Preview your work using standard and RAM previews.
• Customize the workspace.
• Adjust preferences related to the user interface.
• Find additional resources for using After Effects.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Copy the Lesson01 folder into the Lessons folder that you created on your hard drive for these projects (or create it now), if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll ...