In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Use Adobe Bridge to preview and import footage items.
• Work with the layers of an imported Adobe Illustrator file.
• Apply drop-shadow and emboss effects.
• Apply a text animation preset.
• Adjust the time range of a text animation preset.
• Precompose layers.
• Apply a dissolve transition effect.
• Adjust the transparency of a layer.
• Render an animation for broadcast use.
• Export an animation in SWF format for the web.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Copy the Lesson02 folder into the Lessons folder that you created on your hard drive for these projects (or create it now), if you haven’t ...