Chapter 4. Working with Shape Layers
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create custom shapes.
• Customize a shape’s fill and stroke.
• Use path operations to transform shapes.
• Animate shapes.
• Repeat shapes.
• Explore design options with the Brainstorm feature.
• Add a Cartoon effect to a video layer for a distinctive look.
• Use Adobe After Effects in a DVD interface workflow.
This lesson will take approximately an hour to complete. Copy the Lesson04 folder into the Lessons folder that you created on your hard drive for these projects (or create it now), if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If you need to restore the start files, copy them from ...