Chapter 7. Working with Masks
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a mask using the Pen tool.
• Change a mask’s mode.
• Edit a mask shape by controlling vertices and direction handles.
• Feather a mask edge.
• Replace the contents of a mask shape.
• Adjust the position of a layer in 3D space to blend it with the rest of the shot.
• Create a reflection effect.
• Create a vignette.
• Use Auto Levels to correct the color of the shot.
This lesson will take approximately an hour to complete. Copy the Lesson07 folder into the Lessons folder that you created on your hard drive for these projects (or create it now), if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. ...