In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Use motion stabilization to smooth out a shaky camera shot.
• Use single-point motion tracking to track one object in a shot to another object in a shot.
• Perform multipoint tracking using perspective corner-pinning.
• Use Imagineer Systems mocha for After Effects to track motion.
• Create a particle system.
• Use the Timewarp effect to create slow-motion video.
This lesson will take approximately 2 hours to complete. Copy the Lesson13 folder into the Lessons folder that you created on your hard drive for these projects (or create it now), if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. ...