Chapter 8. Distributing and updating AIR applications
- Understanding how to distribute applications
- Creating AIR application badges
- Updating applications
- Handling various application invocation methods
You’ve now learned a tremendous amount about Adobe AIR. With what you have learned in the preceding chapters, you’ve likely already built many applications (such as AirTube), or at least you have ideas for a few great applications. Whatever the current state of those applications, whether complete or still in the idea stages, at some point you’re going to face the following questions:
- How can you best distribute the application to users?
- What is the best way for users to install the application?
- How can you make sure ...