In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Use Audition to help test your room acoustics
• Review tracks for glitches or other issues prior to mixing
• Change a song’s arrangement through mixing and remixing techniques
• Use effects to make tracks mesh well together
• Set up the mixing environment for an efficient workflow
• Use automation in the Mixer view
• Create clip groups
• Export the completed song in a variety of formats
• How to pre-render tracks to help reduce latency with slower computers
• Burn an audio CD of the completed song or upload to SoundCloud.
This lesson will take about 90 minutes ...