Get full access to Adobe® Audition® CS6 Classroom in a Book®: The official training workbook from Adobe Systems and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Switch from the Multitrack Editor to the Mixer view
• Adjust the Mixer fader heights to allow for greater resolution when setting levels
• Show/hide various areas to customize the Mixer size and configuration
• Scroll through different Effects Racks inserts and Sends within their respective areas
• Scroll to view different groups of channels if the Mixer window isn’t wide enough to show them all
• Differentiate among channel types via color coding
• Rearrange the Mixer channel order
This lesson takes about 25 minutes to complete. This assumes ...
Get Adobe® Audition® CS6 Classroom in a Book®: The official training workbook from Adobe Systems now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.