Get full access to Adobe® Audition® CS6 Classroom in a Book®: The official training workbook from Adobe Systems and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create music without needing to know how to play an instrument
• Listen to clips in the Media Browser before bringing them into the Multitrack Session
• Modify clip lengths to add more variety to a composition
• Use files from a “music construction kit” to assemble music quickly
• Use pitch transposition and time-stretching to incorporate clips with a different native tempo or pitch than the current session
• Add effects processing to a track to complete the composition
This lesson takes about 60 minutes to complete. This assumes you’ve ...
Get Adobe® Audition® CS6 Classroom in a Book®: The official training workbook from Adobe Systems now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.