If you own a digital camera that has the capability to shoot raw images (also known as digital negatives) then you may already be acquainted with the Adobe camera raw plug-in. This course will help you to understand the importance of properly managing your images through the use of this powerful tool.
In a very short time, you will learn how to produce the images you want by creating a proper and efficient workflow from your camera through camera raw, and then into Adobe Photoshop. Learners will need a current version of Adobe Photoshop and know how to open the application and import images.
- Understand the proper use of the Adobe camera raw plug-in
- Discover the proper place of the camera raw plug-in in a standard image-editing workflow
- Learn the processes you should use in camera raw and the ones you should do using Photoshop
- Acquire the ability to produce high quality images in a short amount of time
- Explore methods for adjusting raw images - exposure, highlights, cropping, and more
- Discover color correction techniques and methods for manipulating multiple images
- Learn about image sharpening techniques and how to deal with digital noise
Andy Anderson is the author of 17 best-selling books on graphics and design, including the O'Reilly titles "Integrating Lightroom with Photoshop", "Experimenting with Photoshop Layer Effects" and "Getting Started with Adobe InDesign CC 2015". Funny, engaging, and always on-point, he's worked with Adobe tools since 1990 and has taught Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, and Lightroom to thousands of satisfied students over the past 25 years.