No credit card required
The way you plan and organize your media files at the beginning of a project affects how easily and efficiently you can work in the later phases. In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Use Adobe Bridge to manage, preview, and add metadata to your media files
• Understand basic film script page elements
• Use Adobe Story to write and collaborate on a script
• Use Adobe Prelude to ingest and add comments to video clips
• Create bins to organize your media files
• Assemble a rough cut
• Add time-based comments
• Export your Adobe Prelude project for use in Adobe Premiere Pro
This lesson will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Previewing clips in Adobe Prelude ...