No credit card required
In the previous lesson, you created a basic edit with Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. In this lesson, you’ll use more advanced editing techniques and learn how to do the following:
• Create simple dissolve transitions between clips in your Timeline
• Apply and modify an effect to clips in your Timeline
• Use an Adjustment Layer to apply multiple effects to multiple clips
• Apply the Ultra Key effect to create a green screen composite
• Create a static title with the Abobe Premiere Pro title tool
• Use the Warp Stabilizer effect to smooth unsteady camera movement in a clip
• Generate a preview render of your Timeline
This lesson will take approximately 90 minutes to complete.
A video clip that has been ...