5. Creating Basic Motion Graphics and Visual Effects
Production Premium gives you the power to create a wide range of motion graphics and visual effects—from simple animated titles to effects shots for motion pictures. In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Use Dynamic Link to integrate work between Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
• Manage your media in After Effects
• Create and modify compositions and layers in After Effects
• Use text animation presets in After Effects
• Import and manipulate layered Adobe Photoshop images in After Effects
• Understand the fundamentals of keyframe-based animation in After Effects
This lesson will take approximately 90 minutes to complete.
Adding a Lens Flare ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.