In the previous lessons, you learned some of the basic compositing, animation, and visual effects techniques that are possible in the components of Production Premium. In this lesson, you’ll take your skills a step further and learn how to do the following:
• Create vector image using Adobe Illustrator
• Create a 3D text animation in Adobe After Effects
• Learn how to open a graphic from After Effects in Adobe Photoshop
• Apply Transfer Modes
• Understand and use Motion Blur
• Create static and animated masks
• Apply the wiggle expression to animate layers without keyframes
Get Adobe® Creative Suite® 6 Production Premium Classroom in a Book® now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.