In previous lessons, you learned some of the basics of final color correcting your video and creating a final mix of your audio. When your project is complete, there are many different ways to deliver your media to the end user. In this lesson, you’ll take your skills a step further and learn how to do the following:
• Send a sequence from Adobe Premiere Pro to Adobe Encore
• Customize a template menu design in Encore
• Program navigation and playback of a menu design in Encore
• Master a DVD or Blu-ray Disc in Encore
• Export your menu design as an interactive Flash movie
• Create simple customized interactivity in Flash Professional
This lesson will take approximately 60 minutes to ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.