Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most
comprehensive way to learn Creative Suite 5 choose Adobe Creative
Suite 5 Design Premium Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative
Team at Adobe Press.
The 8 project-based lessons show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working with all the applications in the Creative Suite. Readers learn what they need to know to create engaging layouts for print or web publishing.
This completely revised Creative Suite 5 edition covers designing for mobile devices and creating animated Flash documents. The companion DVD includes all the lesson files readers need to work along with the book.
This guide is ideal for beginning to intermediate users and provides countless tips and techniques to help them become more productive.
“The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students.” —Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor, Rocky Mountain Training
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what no other book or training program does—an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- What’s on the DISC
- Getting Started
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- 1. Setting Up Basic Assets
- 2. Creating a Print Layout
- 3. Creating an Online Version of a Print Layout
- 4. Creating Interactive Flash Content
- 5. Prototyping and Building a Website
- 6. Creating Animated Flash Content
- 7. Designing for Mobile Devices
- 8. Submitting Work for a PDF Review
- Title: Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Classroom in a Book
- Release date: June 2010
- Publisher(s): Adobe Press
- ISBN: 9780321717887