6. Designing for Mobile Devices
In this lesson, you’ll edit and adapt cascading style sheets (CSS) and CSS3 media queries in Dreamweaver for mobile devices and learn how to:
• Edit media queries for mobile and handheld devices, such as tablets and smartphones
• Select and target CSS rules within specific media queries
• Configure page components to work with mobile devices
• Preview these pages in Dreamweaver
• Test responsive designs on multiple mobile devices at once
This lesson will take about 35 minutes to complete. If you have not already done so, download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab ...