6. Working with a Web Framework
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Insert and format new content and components into a Bootstrap-based layout
• Use the CSS Designer to identify applied CSS formatting
• Create advanced CSS background and gradient effects
• Access and use web-hosted fonts
This lesson will take about 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete. If you have not already done so, download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, store them on your computer in a convenient location, and define a new site in Dreamweaver based on this folder, ...