7. Designing for Mobile Devices
In this lesson, you’ll edit and adapt cascading style sheets and CSS3 media queries in Dreamweaver for mobile devices and learn how to do the following:
• Edit and manipulate a Bootstrap framework to adapt to different types of mobile devices
• Create and edit a media query for mobile and handheld devices, such as tablets and smartphones
• Select and target CSS rules within specific media queries
• Configure page components to work with mobile devices
• Preview this page in Dreamweaver
This lesson will take about 1 hour and 45 minutes to complete. If you have not already done so, download the project ...