Get Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 with PHP: Training from the Source now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.
In this lesson, you will:
• Install a complete local testing environment, including a web server, PHP, MySQL, and phpMyAdmin
• Test the installation and make any necessary configuration changes
• See how to create virtual hosts
• Define a PHP site in Dreamweaver CS5
• See how to edit and back up your site definitions
The time taken to complete this lesson will vary considerably depending on your setup and the choices you make. Allow yourself at least 2 hours.
PHP code needs to be processed by a web server. You can upload your pages ...