Get full access to Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 with PHP: Training from the Source and 60K+ other titles, with a free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There are also live events, courses curated by job role, and more.
In this lesson, you will:
• Install a complete local testing environment, including a web server, PHP, MySQL, and phpMyAdmin
• Test the installation and make any necessary configuration changes
• See how to create virtual hosts
• Define a PHP site in Dreamweaver CS5
• See how to edit and back up your site definitions
The time taken to complete this lesson will vary considerably depending on your setup and the choices you make. Allow yourself at least 2 hours.
PHP code needs to be processed by a web server. You can upload your pages ...
Get Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 with PHP: Training from the Source now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.
Dive in for free with a 10-day trial of the O’Reilly learning platform—then explore all the other resources our members count on to build skills and solve problems every day.