• See how to embed PHP code in a page and store values in variables and arrays
• Discover how PHP gathers information from an online form
• Explore the use of conditional statements to make decisions
• Learn about functions, objects, and resources
• See how PHP handles arithmetical calculations
• Explore the use of loops for repetitive tasks
• Include external files into a web page
• Decode the mysteries of PHP error messages
The time required for this lesson depends on your previous experience. Don’t attempt to memorize everything on a first read through; instead, refer back to this lesson when you need to refresh your understanding of PHP. ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.