Get full access to Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 with PHP: Training from the Source and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
In this lesson, you will:
• Plan the content management system for a travel website
• Define the structure for tables related through foreign keys
• Build a server behavior to populate a <select> menu from a SQL query
• Use a <select> menu to insert a foreign key into a database table
• Simultaneously upload images and insert related data into a database
This lesson takes approximately 3 hours to complete.
Get Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 with PHP: Training from the Source now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.