The Flash Catalyst project library is a storage area for the reusable content that you add to a Flash Catalyst project. This content includes the bitmap images and other media (video, sound, Adobe Flash movies, and more) that you import. You can import assets individually, as a group, or as a library package. The library also stores the components that you create—things like navigation buttons, scrolling panels, and lists of data.
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Identify project assets in the Library panel
• Preview images, video, and sound
• Rename assets
• Delete assets from the project
• Use and swap assets in the library
• Compress all instances of a bitmap image
• View the ...