The Flash Catalyst Layers panel is like a master control center for designing your application. It provides an organized structure for viewing and managing every object in the artboard. With the click of a button, you direct which of those objects are present and visible in the current page or component state.
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Identify target and selected layers
• Expand and collapse layers
• Show and hide objects in the current page or state
• Lock and unlock layers, groups, and objects
• Group complex object parts
• Optimize complex groups
• Add and delete layers
• Rename objects in the Layers panel
• Use layers to locate selected objects
• Change the stacking order ...