You’ve seen them in just about every computer application—a window that scrolls, options in a dialog box, menus and buttons that take you from one page to the next. These and other interactive elements are the building blocks of applications. In Flash Catalyst they’re called components.
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Use wireframe components for rapid prototyping
• Convert artwork to built-in components
• Create custom navigation and toggle buttons
• Create custom scroll bars and scrolling panels
• Build custom components and navigation buttons
• Add and format text
• Modify components using Edit-In-Place mode
• Share artwork between component states
• Add and delete ...