7. Working with Sound and Video
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Import sound files
• Edit sound files
• Use Adobe Media Encoder
• Understand video and audio encoding options
• Play external video from your Flash project
• Customize options on the video playback component
• Work with video that contains alpha channels
• Embed video in your Flash project
• Export video from Flash
This lesson will take approximately 3 hours to complete. If needed, remove the previous lesson folder from your hard drive and copy the Lesson07 folder onto it. Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update ...
Get Adobe® Flash® Professional CC Classroom in a Book® now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.