No credit card required
In this lesson, you will:
• Externalize your data
• Distinguish embedded and loaded data
• Create an HTTPService object that returns data as Objects
• Understand security issues involved with retrieving data into Flash Player
• Search XML with E4X expressions
• Create an HTTPService object that returns data as XML
• Build an XMLListCollection from your dynamic XML
• Display your data in a List
This lesson takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete.
In this lesson, you will begin to connect the FlexGrocer application to XML data.
First, you will use a local XML file that you will embed in your application. This will demonstrate one technique used to separate ...