No credit card required
In this lesson, you will:
• Understand the benefits of loosely coupled architecture
• Dispatch events
• Declare events for a component
• Identify the need for your own event classes
• Create event subclasses
• Create and use a UserAcknowledgeEvent class
• Create and use a ProductEvent class
• Use event bubbling
• Use ProductEvent to add and remove a product
• Use the CollectionEvent to update the shopping cart total
This lesson takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
In previous lessons you worked with events from built-in objects, such as the clicking of a Button or the changing of a List. You may remember that different events all descend from the same ...