Get full access to Adobe Flex 4: Training from the Source, Volume 1 and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
In this lesson, you will:
• Define the viewable columns of a DataGrid through DataGridColumn
• Use a labelFunction and an itemRenderer to display DataGridColumn information
• Create an MXML component to be used as an item renderer
• Create an inline custom item renderer for a DataGridColumn
• Raise events from inside an item renderer
• Sort the AdvancedDataGrid
• Style rows, columns, and cells in an AdvancedDataGrid
• Group data in an AdvancedDataGrid using both tags and ActionScript to manipulate the grid’s data provider
• Display summary data in an AdvancedDataGrid using both tags and ActionScript
This lesson takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
Get Adobe Flex 4: Training from the Source, Volume 1 now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.