What You Will Learn
In this lesson, you will:
• Learn about Flex’s event-based programming model
• Pass data to an event handler using MXML
• Learn a bit about UI object creation order
• Handle both user and system events with ActionScript functions
• Understand the event object and its properties
This lesson takes approximately 1 hour to complete.
An important part of building a rich Internet application (RIA) is building an effective client-side architecture. When you use Flash Builder as an authoring tool, you have the ability to follow object-oriented best practices and an event-based programming model that allows for loosely coupled applications. This type of development is very different for ...