What You Will Learn
In this lesson, you will:
• Learn how data binding works
• Replicate binding with event listeners
• Populate an ArrayCollection for binding
• Use an IViewCursor to locate, retrieve, and remove data in an ArrayCollection
• Hide internal functionality using implicit getters and setters
This lesson takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
In the last lesson, you created a ShoppingCart class to hold items for purchase in your application. In this lesson, you’ll continue building the ShoppingCart, as you enable it to work with a visual interface and learn to use the advanced features of the collection classes to manipulate and display up-to-date information to the ...