What You Will Learn
In this lesson, you will:
• Learn the terminology associated with drag-and-drop operations in Flex
• Understand that the list-based components in Flex have enhanced drag-and-drop support built in
• Implement drag and drop on drag-enabled components
• Use various drag events
• Implement various methods of the DragSource and DragManager classes to implement drag and drop on non-drag-enabled components
• Use formats to allow the dropping of drag proxy objects
This lesson takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete.
Drag and drop is a common user interface technique in desktop applications. It was not so, however, in web applications until the rich Internet applications ...