5. Drawing with the Pen and Pencil Tools
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Draw curved and straight lines.
• Edit curved and straight lines.
• Draw with the Pen tool.
• Select and adjust curve segments.
• Add and delete anchor points.
• Convert between smooth points and corner points.
• Create dashed lines and add arrowheads.
• Cut paths with the Scissors and Knife tools.
• Draw and edit with the Pencil tool.
This lesson takes approximately an hour and a half to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com and store them on ...