6. Color and Painting
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Understand color modes and the main color controls.
• Create, edit, and paint with colors using a variety of methods.
• Name and save colors, and build a color palette.
• Work with color groups.
• Use the Color Guide panel and the Edit Colors/Recolor Artwork features.
• Copy paint and appearance attributes from one object to another.
• Create and paint with patterns.
• Work with Live Paint.
This lesson takes approximately an hour and a half to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page ...