7. Working with Type
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create area and point type.
• Convert between area and point type.
• Import text.
• Create columns of text.
• Change text attributes.
• Modify text with the Touch Type tool.
• Create and edit paragraph and character styles.
• Copy and apply text attributes by sampling type.
• Reshape text with a warp.
• Create type on a path and on shapes.
• Wrap type around an object.
• Create text outlines.
This lesson takes approximately an hour to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com ...