9. Working with Perspective Drawing
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Understand perspective drawing.
• Use grid presets.
• Adjust the perspective grid.
• Draw and transform content in perspective.
• Edit grid planes and content.
• Bring content into perspective.
• Create text and bring it into perspective.
• Bring symbols into perspective.
• Edit symbols in perspective.
This lesson takes approximately an hour and a half to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com and store them on your computer in a convenient location, ...