10. Blending Colors and Shapes
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create and save a gradient fill.
• Apply and edit a gradient on a stroke.
• Apply and edit a radial gradient.
• Add colors to a gradient.
• Adjust the direction of a gradient blend.
• Adjust the opacity of color in a gradient blend.
• Blend the shapes of objects in intermediate steps.
• Create smooth color blends between objects.
• Modify a blend and its path, shape, and color.
This lesson takes approximately an hour to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com ...