In this lesson, you’ll explore the workspace and learn how to do the following:
• Open an Adobe Illustrator CC file.
• Work with the Tools panel.
• Work with panels.
• Reset and save your workspace.
• Use viewing options to change the display magnification.
• Navigate multiple artboards and documents.
• Explore document groups.
• Find resources for using Illustrator.
This lesson takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com and store them on your computer in a convenient location, ...