In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Understand color modes and the main color controls.
• Create, edit, and paint with colors using a variety of methods.
• Name and save colors, and build a color palette.
• Work with color groups.
• Use the Color Guide panel.
• Explore the Edit Colors/Recolor Artwork features.
• Copy and paint appearance attributes from one object to another.
• Work with Live Paint.
This lesson takes approximately 90 minutes to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com and ...