In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Use four brush types: Calligraphic, Art, Bristle, and Pattern.
• Apply brushes to paths.
• Paint and edit paths with the Paintbrush tool.
• Create an Art brush from a raster image.
• Change brush color and adjust brush settings.
• Create new brushes from Adobe Illustrator artwork.
• Work with the Blob Brush tool and the Eraser tool.
This lesson takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com and store them on your computer ...