In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Work with the Appearance panel.
• Edit and apply appearance attributes.
• Copy, disable and enable, and remove appearance attributes.
• Reorder appearance attributes.
• Apply and edit an effect.
• Apply a variety of effects.
• Save and apply an appearance as a graphic style.
• Apply a graphic style to a layer.
• Scale strokes and effects.
This lesson takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com and ...