In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Work with existing symbols.
• Create, modify, and redefine a symbol.
• Store and retrieve artwork in the Symbols panel.
• Understand Creative Cloud Libraries.
• Work with Creative Cloud Libraries.
• Understand perspective drawing.
• Use grid presets and adjust the grid.
• Draw and transform content in perspective.
• Edit grid planes and content.
• Create text and bring it into perspective.
This lesson takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account ...