In this lesson, you’ll explore the workspace and learn how to do the following:
• Open an Adobe Illustrator CS6 file.
• Adjust the user interface brightness.
• Work with the Tools panel.
• Work with panels.
• Reset and save your workspace.
• Use viewing options to enlarge and reduce artwork.
• Navigate multiple artboards and documents.
• Understand rulers.
• Explore document groups.
• Use Illustrator Help.
This lesson takes approximately 45 minutes to complete. If needed, remove the previous lesson folder from your hard disk and copy the Lesson01 folder onto it.