In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Differentiate between the various selection tools and employ different selection techniques.
• Recognize Smart Guides.
• Save selections for future use.
• Use tools and commands to align shapes and points to each other and the artboard.
• Group and ungroup items.
• Work in Isolation mode.
• Arrange content.
• Select behind content.
• Copy items with the Selection tool.
• Hide and lock items for organizational purposes.
This lesson takes approximately an hour to complete. If needed, remove the previous lesson folder from your hard disk and copy the ...