4. Transforming Objects
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Add, edit, rename, and reorder artboards in an existing document.
• Navigate artboards.
• Select individual objects, objects in a group, and parts of an object.
• Move, scale, and rotate objects using a variety of methods.
• Work with Smart Guides.
• Reflect, shear, and distort objects.
• Adjust the perspective of an object.
• Apply multiple transformations.
• Apply a distortion effect.
• Repeat transformations quickly and easily.
• Copy to multiple artboards.
This lesson takes approximately an hour to complete. If needed, remove the previous lesson ...